Club Employers Mutual (CEM) was established on 30 June 2012 as a joint initiative between ClubsNSW and Employers Mutual, to provide specialised workers compensation insurance to the club industry operating under a specialised workers compensation insurer licence, regulated by APRA & WorkCover NSW.
Club Employers Mutual – the specialist workers compensation insurer for the club industry
CEM will offer you:
- Up to a 7.5% discount on your annual workers compensation premium
- Industry specific claims management services
- Proven record of reduced return to work rates
- Complimentary access to a ClubsWHS - an online policy and procedures tool
- Access to ClubsNSW coordinated training and education programs
- Complimentary counselling for staff in the unfortunate event of an armed robbery
To find out more about CEM, please contact a representative below:
Alternatively, please contact the ClubsNSW Member Enquiries Centre on 1300 730 001.
Frequently Asked Questions
For Frequently Asked Questions about CEM, please click here.
About Employers Mutual:
Employers Mutual is a specialist workers compensation insurer, operating in NSW since 1910.
Whilst recognised as being at the forefront of workers compensation, Employers Mutual’s participative approach with its employer partners in successfully returning injured workers back to the workplace and minimising the employer’s premium and disruption to their business has led it to be a leader in industry.
In applying the Employers Mutual business model and in partnering with ClubsNSW, CEM can offer highly specialised and superior workers compensation services to employers and employees of the hospitality industry.
For more details on Employers Mutual, please visit the Employers Mutual website - www.employersmutual.com.au.