Please use the left navigation menu for information on ClubsNSW-sponsored programs and ClubGRANTS.
As the peak body for NSW registered clubs, ClubsNSW takes a strategic approach to good corporate citizenship through programs developed to address specific needs and achieve specific goals within our communities. Our commitment to represent the core values and general well-being of the community at large; community welfare, social inclusion, education, emergency services/disaster relief, health, sport and youth.
We believe community support is one of our most important business responsibilities, a belief reinforced by our clubs that extend to virtually every corner of NSW and who make a social contribution is $1.1 billion per annum. And with over 80 years of NSW registered clubs operating in community settings, ClubsNSW knows the importance of backing words with responsible actions that support our stakeholders.
- To support NSW state-wide organisations whose agenda encompasses the general well-being of the community in addition to one of ClubsNSW values: community welfare, social inclusion, education, emergency services/disaster relief, health, sport and youth.
- To work together with the community to achieve worthwhile benefits for those who need it most.
- To be responsive to the needs of the community by fostering need-based community activities through new and long-term community partnerships.
- To ensure that the club industry's commercial ambitions are aligned with the interests of the community and that the club industry's growth will benefit the NSW community as a whole.
- To foster co-operation and networking between clubs in the pursuit of community awareness
- To involve ClubsNSW and member clubs in the promotion and fundraising efforts of our community partners.