Employee Assistance Program
The ClubSAFE Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a work-based intervention program designed to enhance the emotional, mental and general psychological well-being of all employees at our Premium member clubs.
There is no legal requirement for employers to provide such a service, however, the aim is to provide preventive and proactive interventions for the early detection, identification and/or resolution of both work and personal problems that may adversely affect performance and well-being.
The ClubSAFE Premium EAP service can provide counselling to employees for a broad range of issues and is delivered by an experienced and highly qualified psychotherapist and counsellor with a Bachelor’s degree in Counselling and Human Change. Such issues include:
- Addiction - gambling, alcohol, drugs
- Grief - death of family member, friend or work colleague
- Stress (work-related or otherwise)
- Trauma from armed robberies or assaults
- Relationships – avoiding a break-up or dealing with issues from a breakup
May incur additional charge
ClubSAFE Premium clubs also have access to additional services which may incur extra charges. These include:
- L&G Audits
- Executive Seminars
- Database Services for Customer and Employee Due Diligence
- Additional AML/CTF consulting services