Phase one of ClubPASS facilitates the convenient and quick contactless sign in of club visitors. Integrating with a user’s driver’s license or proof of ID, the app displays registered clubs in proximity to a users home address, with those further away explorable on a map. Downloading the app and syncing with a form of ID allows seamless visitor entry with a smartphone tap on an NFC reader.
Frequently Asked Questions
The app is free to download and use.
ClubPASS can be used to find Your Local Club (registered club). In any ClubPASS venue, you can “tap n go” to enter the premise. When tapping into a club, your visitor slip will be stored on your phone’s digital wallet.
Unfortunately, without an NFC enabled device you are unable to use ClubPASS. This will be any device that was released before 2012.
No, we are not sharing your location. Once you tap on, you are logged as a patron inside the club. When you leave the premises, location services detect you as having left the club. We do not track your location at other times unless you are using the “Find my local club” map, as we use your location to show you nearby clubs.
In the first instance of any issues you encounter, turn your phone off and back on again. If this does not resolve the issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
1. Open the Google Play Store app. Note: you can also go to play.google.com.
2. Search for ‘ClubPASS’ and select.
3. Tap ‘Install’
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the download process
Try clearing the cache & data of the Play Store. This gives the app a fresh start and can help fix issues.
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Tap Apps & notifications > See all apps.
3. Scroll down and tap Google Play Store.
4. Tap Storage > Clear Cache.
5. Next, tap Clear data.
6. Re-open the Play Store & try your download again.
Restart your device
1. Press and hold the Power button until the menu pops up.
2. Tap Power off or Restart if that is an option.
3. If needed, press, and hold the Power button until your device turns on again.
1. Tap the App Store app on your Home screen.
2. Browse or search for the ClubPASS app, then tap the app.
3. Tap Get. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
4. After your app finishes downloading, you can move it to a different spot on your home screen.
Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in as well as all the contact, payment, and security details you use across Apple services.
1. Connect to Wi-Fi
If you’re using cellular data or Wi-Fi and have issues with an app, try to connect to another Wi-Fi network. To check your Wi-Fi connection, try streaming a video from the Internet to see if it loads quickly. Or, contact your Internet provider for more help.
2. Pause and restart the app download
When you firmly press the app from the Home screen, you might see options to Resume Download, Pause Download, or Cancel Download. If the app download is paused, tap Resume Download. If it's stuck, tap Pause Download, then firmly press the app again and tap Resume Download.
3. Restart your device
If the app appears on your Home screen but is dim or has a white grid with gray lines on it, don't delete the app. Restart your device, then go to the App Store and redownload the app. Learn how to restart your iOS or iPadOS device, Apple Watch, or Apple TV.
If you delete an app, you might lose the content associated with it.
Once the app has been downloaded position the camera over your ID and take a photo:
Please fill out the form found on www.clubsnsw.com.au/clubpasshelp