The app is free to download and use.
You can use ClubPASS to sign into participating local clubs across NSW and to find your local club (registered club).
Check-in to a ClubPASS club
- Scan the ClubPASS QR code at participating clubs to sign-in.
- If it is your first time using ClubPASS, follow the prompts to complete a one-time ID and membership verification.
- Show your digital membership card. If you live within 5km of the registered club you’re entering and you are not yet a member, you’ll be prompted to speak to the entry staff to become a member.
The ClubPASS app integrates seamlessly with the Service NSW app. Once you've scanned a venue’s unique ClubPASS QR code in the lobby, you can complete the COVID-Safe check-in without needing to scan a separate QR code. The ClubPASS app directs you to complete their COVID-Safe check-in using the Service NSW app (or via webform if you don't have the app installed).
In the first instance of any issues you encounter, follow the below steps:
- Restart the app.
- If this does not resolve the issue, turn your phone off and back on again.
- If this does not resolve the issue, try deleting and redownloading the app.
You can also ask the friendly staff at the front desk of your participating ClubPASS club to assist you.
In the event they’re unable to assist you, please share your feedback via the button below and our team will assist you.