With a century of partnership and a fresh approach, we help clubs to thrive.
We make the complex simple, provide confidence for your leadership team, and we’re responsive and easily accessible. As a member of ClubsNSW, your club has access to our team of employment lawyers and human resource specialists providing advice and legal representation.
Workplace Relations Services and Resources included in your ClubsNSW membership:
|Representation & Advocacy
Read more about the full suite of WR Services here.
Workplace Relations Additional Services and Resources available on demand and charged separately:
Enterprise Agreement bargaining, including drafting and preparation of approval documents for the Fair Work Commission
Employment Policies Review
WR Seminar Series is designed for small groups of up to 20 and can be tailored specifically to your club’s needs. Current seminar topics cover:
- Dealing with Bullying and Harassment
- Understanding the Registered & Licensed Club Award 2010
- Understanding the National Employment Standards
- Drafting the ‘Right’ Employment Contract in the Club Industry
- Dealing with Ill and Injured Workers
- Protecting your Club from an Unfair Dismissal Claim
Meet the Workplace Relations Team
For general enquiries, please contact the ClubsNSW Member Enquiries Centre.